J.A. Henckels is proud to celebrate its 275th anniversary with its newest knife line–Twin Four Star II. This new line represents the rebirth of a legend, the classic Four Star series, which was first introduced in 1976. Twin Four Star II knives have an improved weight and balance, as well as a host of other features, making them ideal for both home and professional chefs. The Four Star II line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, boning knife, kudamono parer, sandwich, fillet, carver, chef?s, slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Four Star II knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.
A New Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Four Star II knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Four Star II knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Four Star II knives use J.A. Henckels’s Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Enhanced Handle for Easier Use
Twin Four Star II knives have an enhanced handle design that features a stainless-steel end cap with the famous Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo. These high-impact polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. The new series also features improved weight and balance for improved cutting performance.
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon, no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Hand honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Polypropylene handles with stainless-steel logo cap on handle: Bonded with seamless accuracy, these comfortably molded handles are hygienic (autoclavable) and food-safe.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.